LG 18650 HB5 1500mAh (Blue)
- Nominal capacity: 1500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Standard charge: 750mA, terminate at 50mA
- Fast charge: 4000mA, terminate at 100mA
- Maximum charge current: 6000mA
- Max. charge voltage: 4.2V
- Standard discharge: 300mA
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5V
- Fast discharge: 10000mA
- Fast discharge end voltage: 2.0V
- Maximum continuous discharge: 15000mA
- Cycle life: 100 cycles to 75% with fast charge/discharge.
- Operating temperature: Charge: 0° ~ 50°C, Discharge: -20° ~ 75°
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -20° ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
Older high current cells (Data sheet says 2014) with fairly low capacity.
The cells has fairly constant capacity at any discharge current within their specifications and they are a good match on the discharge curves.
This is good tool cells, but with a older design and not that great a lifetime when used at full power.
I wonder if the HBx cells are developed in sequence, because this cell do not look better than HB4
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries