LG 18650 HB6 1500mAh (Pink)
- Nominal capacity: 1500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Standard charge: 750mA with 50mA cut-off
- Fast charge: 4000mA with 100mA cut-off
- Maximum charge current: 4000mA
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Standard discharge: 300mA
- Fast discharge: 10000mA & 20000mA
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Maximum continuous discharge: 30000mA
- Cycle life: 400 cycles to 60% with fast charge/10 A discharge.
- Cycle life: 250 cycles to 60% with fast charge/20 A discharge.
- Operating temperature: Charge: 0° ~ 50°C, Discharge: -20° ~ 75°
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -20° ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
Older high current cells (Data sheet says 2014) with fairly low capacity.
The two batteries tracks very nicely and has nearly constant capacity at any current.
This cell is a good at high current, but capacity is low by today's standard.
Performance is very similar to LGs HB4 cell, I wonder if this cell has better lifetime (I do not have a full data sheet on HB4).
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries