LG 18650 HE2 2500mAh (Red)
- Nominal Capacity: 2,500 mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 2,475 mAh (Cmin)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Standard Charge: Constant current 1250mA, Constant voltage 4.2V, End condition(Cut off) 50mA
- Fast charge: Constant current 4000mA, Constant voltage 4.2V, End condition(Cut off) 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage - 4.2V
- Max. Charge Current - 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: Constant current 500mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.0V
- Fast Discharge: Constant current 10000mA, 20000mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.0V
- Max. Discharge Current For continuous discharge 20000mA
- Weight Max. 48.0 g
- Operating Temperature (Cell Surface Temperature) Charge 0 ~ 50°C Discharge -20 ~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature (40% charged): 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 month -20 ~ 45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
- Cycle life to 60% capacity: 300 cycles(10A) or 200 cycles(15A)
This is one of the high current, high capacity cells from LG.
There is very good tracking between the two cells. All the allowee currents (i.e. up to 20A) has only a small capacity drop, but 30A has both large capacity and voltage drop.
This cell can be discharged down to 2 volt, I do only test to 2.8 volt and will miss some capacity.
This battery is one of the very good high current and high capacity battery types.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries