LG 18650 HE4 2500mAh (Yellow)
- Nominal Capacity: 2,500 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Standard Charge: 1250mA, cut off: 50mA
- Fast charge: 4000mA, cut off: 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.2 +/-0.05 volt
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: 500mA
- Fast Discharge: 10000mA, 20000mA
- End voltage: 2.5 volt
- Weight Max.: 47.0 g
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 50°C, Discharge -20 ~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 month -20 ~ 45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
This is one of LG's high current and high capacity cell.
This cell can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, because I stop at 2.8 volt I will not get the full capacity.
Fairly good tracking and good at handling high currents.
This battery is one of the very good high current and high capacity battery types.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries