LG 18650 HGL 3000mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.60V
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Min. Capacity: 2950mAh
- Charging Method: CC/CV 4.20CV ±0.05V
- Discharge Voltage: 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
- Standard Charging Current: 1000mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 3000mA
- Standard Discharge Current: 20A
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0 to 50°C Discharge: -20 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 year: -20~25°C 3 months: -20~45°C
This is a 18650 with good current capabilities.
The two cells match nicely and can a nice amount of current.
The battery is good and can deliver 15A.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries