LG 18650 M26 2600mAh (Purple)
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Standard charge current: 1250mA (0.5C)
- Maximum charge current: 2500mA (1C)
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Charge cut-off current: 50mA
- Standard discharge: 500mA (0.2C)
- Cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Maximum discharge current: 10A
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 70% using standard charge/discharge.
- Maximum temperature limit: 75°C
- Operating temperatures: Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharge: -20°C | 60°C
- Storage temperatures: 1 month: -20 ~ 60°C, 3 month: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
This is a moderate capacity and current battery from LG.
The two cells tracks nicely and capacity do not drop with load, but 10A is definitely maximum current.
This battery is neither high capacity or high current, both parameters are more moderate and with a end voltage of 2.75V it looks like it is a older chemistry.
The quality looks good and if the price is right and the application do not require top capacity or power it is a fine battery.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries