LG 18650 MF1 2200mAh (Purple)
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Nominal capacity: 2150mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2050mAh
- Standard charge current: 1075mA
- Standard charge cut-off: 50mA
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Maximum charge current: 2150mA
- Maximum discharge current: 10A
- Discharge end voltage: 2.75V
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 70% at 2150mA charge/discharge current.
- Operating temperature: charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, discharge -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -20°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
This is a older high current cell (Datasheet says 2011).
The discharge curves has a good match.
In its time it was a good high current cell, but compared to a modern cell it is not very impressive anymore.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries