LG 21700 M50T 5000mAh (Gray)
- Nominal energy: 18.20 Wh
- Minimum energy: 17.60 Wh
- Minimum capacity: 4850mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.63V
- Standard charging current: 1,455A
- Max charging current: 3.395A
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Charge interrupt current: 50 mA
- Max discharge current: 7.275A
- Switch-off voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 68 ± 1 g
- Protected: No.
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.2mm
This is a high capacity 21700 cell with about 5000mAh, the cell is not for high current.
The two cells are well matched.
This is a very good high capacity cell, but I got slightly less capacity compare the M50.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries