MNKE IMR26650 3500mAh (Orange)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 3500 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: 26650
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
- Maximum transient impulse discharge: 60A
- Maximum charge current: 6.5A
- Maximum current for rate discharge: 30A
- Discharge temperature: -20°C~60°C
- Charge temperature: 0°C~45°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C~35°C
- Internal resistance: < 25 milliohm
This cell do not have much capacity for its size and is rated to deliver a lot of current.
The discharge curves looks good, they track and has nearly constant capacity up to 20A. Even at 30A there is no dip in the curve.
This cell has good performance also at higher current. The capacity is not much better than a 18xxx cell, but it maintains higher voltage during discharge.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries