Molicel INR18650-P26A 2600mAh (Gray)
- Rated typical capacity: 2.6Ah
- Rated minimum capacity: 2.5Ah
- Discharge capacity at 20A: >2.3Ah @ 23°C
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Rated charge: 2.6A, 4.2V, 50mA cut-off
- Rated discharge: 0.52A down to 2.5V
- Internal resistance: <20mOhm @ 1kHz
- End of charge voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.05V
- End of discharge voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum charge current: 6A
- Maximum discharge current: 35A
- Cycle life: 500 cycles at 2.6A charge and 10A discharge
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 60°C, Discharging: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: <35°C, recommended <23°C for long term.
This is a high current cell from one of the top brands.
This is very nice discharge curves where the two batteries tracks at all currents and capacity do not drop much with current.
This is one of the best high current cells at the current time (Early 2019).
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by N-Power Energy for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries