Molicel INR18650-P28A 2800mAh (Gray)
- Typical capacity 2800mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge current: 2.8A
- Maximum charge current: 6A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2V
- Maximum discharge current: 35A
- Internal resistance: 20mOhm
- Internal resistance DC: 20mOhm (10A/1s)
- Ambient temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 60°C, Discharge: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Typical cycle life: 400 cycles to 80% at 20A discharge.
This is a high current 18650 cell with fairly good capacity.
The two cells tracks very nicely, at 30A the battery got hot and I stopped the test before the battery was empty.
A good high current cell and not that different from the P26A
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by a reader review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries