Molicel INR20700A 3000mAh (Gray)
- Rated typical capacity: 3000mAh
- Rated minimum capacity: 2800mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum charge current: 3A
- End of charge voltage: 4.20V +/-0.05V
- Maximum discharge current: 35A (Cycle life is reduced at high rates)
- End of discharge voltage: 2.5V
- Typical impedance: <20mOhm AC 1kHz
- Cycle life: 500 cycles at 3A charge and 10A discharge for 80%
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 60°C, Discharging: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: <35°C, recommended <23°C for long term.
This is a high current 20700 cell.
The two cells tracks nearly perfectly, at the 30A discharge I had to stop due to temperature, but the cell do not look overloaded on the discharge curve.
Very good battery for up to about 30A, at the high current the battery may need a rest during discharge to cool down a bit.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by N-Power Energy for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries