Molicel INR21700-P42A 4200mAh (Gray)
- Rated typical capacity: 4200mAh
- Rated minimum capacity: 4000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge current: 4.2A
- Maximum charge current: 8.4A
- End of charge voltage: 4.20V +/-0.05V
- Continuous discharge current: 45A (Cycle life is reduced at high rates)
- End of discharge voltage: 2.5V
- Typical impedance: <15mOhm AC 1kHz
- Cycle life: 500 cycles at 4.2A charge and 10A discharge for 80%
- Operating temperature: Charging: -20°C ~ 60°C, Discharging: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: <35°C, recommended <35°C for long term.
This is a 21700 high current cell with good capacity.
The two cells match just about perfect and capacity do not really change with load.
I forgot the temperature sensor with the first battery.
This is good high current cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by N-Power Energy for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Graphical comparison to 26650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries