PKCell 18350 900mAh (Blue) (This cell is maybe a fake)
- Model: ICR 18350 3.7V Lithium Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Storage Voltage: 3.7-3.9V
- Charging Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V
- Capacity: 900mAh
- Norminal Capacity: 850mAh
- Size: 18*35mm
- Weight: 45g
- Protected: NO
- Battery top: Flat top
- Material: Lithium Li-ion ICR
- Recharging cycles: At least 500cycles
A 18350 branded PKCell according to the dealer, it is not marked with any brand.
Capacity is correct and the cell can handle up to 1A fine enough, but not higher current.
This cell is not a high current or even medium current cell, it is only for low current, the capacity is good enough.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries