PKCell AA 2200mA (Green-silver)
- Ready to Use NiMh Rechargeable Battery AA/2200mAh/4Pcs/Blister
- Model: AA2200mAh
- Dimension (max): Diameter:14.5(mm) Height:50.5(mm)
- Capacity: 2200(mAH)
- Norminal Voltage: 1.2(V)
- Standard Charge Current: 220(mA) Time:15(H) On pack: 220mA for 14 hour
- Rapid Charge Current: 660(mA) Time:4(H) On pack: 715mA for 4 hour
- Reference Weight:31G/Pcs
- Low self discharge: 80% remaining after 1 year.
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,6°C, 2A:+4,1°C, 3A:+7,1°C, 5A:+12,9°C, 7A:+18,0°C, 10A:+23,3°C
Chinese NiMH from Ebay, this is the second type of NiMH from PKCell I test.
This is fairly standard NiMH discharge curves with abot the stated capacity.
These batteries looks good.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium