Panasonic Pro Power C
Official specifications (I could not find any real specifications):
- Up to 80% longer lasting
- Panasonic’s Pro Power battery offers premium energy for your personal appliances.
- Developed to provide reliable and dependable power, any place any time.
- The improved capacity of the new Panasonic Pro Power battery has up to 80% extra performance compared to last years Alkaline ranges.
- Premium alkaline range: developed to provide reliable and dependable power, any place any time.
- Ideal for high and medium drain appliances.
Somebody pointed me to a datasheet (Not on Panasonic website):
- Name: LR14 / L / C / AM2 / BABY / MN1400 / 14A / 14AC
- Made in: Belgium
- Type: Alkaline Foil
- Nominal Voltage: 1,5 Volt
- Electrolyte: Potassium Hydroxide
- Average weight: 69,5 g
- Storage temp. range: +10°C ~ + 25°C
- Operating temp. range: -20°C ~ + 45°C
- Average Impedance: +/- 100 m-Ohm @ 1kHz fresh
- Heavy metals: No added mercury (Hg), Cadmium (Cd) or Lead (Pb)
- Compliant to: IEC 60086, non dangerous goods regulation, Nordic ecolabeling (white Swan), EU directive 2006/66/EC
A C cell has a lot of energi, as long as you dont need it fast.
Like all alkaline the capacity is very depend on load.
As long as you need less than 1A, this cell is better than a AA NiMH battery, but also considerable larger.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts