Samsung INR18650-13Q 1300mAh (Green)
- Nominal capacity: 1300mAh
- Minimal capacity;: 1250mAh
- Charging voltage: 4.2 ±0.05V
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charging method: CC-CV
- Charging current: standard charge: 0.91A
- Max. charge current: 4A (Ambient 25°C)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 15A (Ambient 25°C)
- Max. pulse discharge current: 30A for 1 second
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cycle life: 600 cycles to 60% at 1.3A charge and 10A discharge.
- Cycle life: 350 cycles to 60% at 1.3A charge and 15A discharge.
- Operating temperature: Charge: 5°C ~ 40°C, discharge: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 1 year: -20°C ~ 25°C, 3 months: -30°C ~ 45°C, 1 month: -30°C ~ 60°C
This is a high current battery with fairly low capacity by todays standard (Datasheet is from 2007)
The battery do fine up to 20A with nearly constant capacity, but it cannot handle 30A.
This is an older high current cell for tools, the last 10 years has improved cells significantly.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries