Samsung INR18650-15M 1500mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal capacity; 1500mAh
- Minimum capacity: 1450mAh
- Charging voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charging method: CC-CV with 100mA cut-off
- Charging current: Standard: 0.75A, Rapid: 4A
- Maximum discharge current: 23A
- Discharge cut-off: 2.5V
- Cycle life: 250 cycles to 60% at 23A discharge and 0.75A charge.
- Operating temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C, discharge: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -30°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: -30°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 25°C
This is a fairly old high current battery (Datasheet from 2010)
The discharge curves match very well and the capacity is just about constant at any discharge current below rating.
For its time an impressive tool cell, but the capacity is low by today's standard.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries