Samsung INR18650-20Q 2000mAh (green)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 2000 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: LI-Ion
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: 18650
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.2 V
- Battery Minimum Voltage: 2.5 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.6 V
- Current Output: 15 A
- Brand: Samsung
- Diameter: 18.1 mm
- Height: 64.8 mm
- Product Weight: 43 g
Thse are high power batteries for use in tools.
The cells can deliver 20A with full capacity and the maximum difference in capacity is about 0.6%.
The voltage at the lower currents is not very impressive, but in the 10A to 20A range it can match IMR cells, but with greater capacity.
This is a very good battery, but there is no reason to use it, except if you need a lot of current.
The R version of the battery is slightly better.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries