Samsung INR18650-20S 2000mAh (Cyan)
- Standard discharge capacity: 2000mAh (Charge 1A, discharge 0.4A)
- Rated discharge capacity: 1950mAh (Charge 4A, discharge 10A)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CCCV, 1A, 4.2V, 100mA cut-off
- Rated charge: CCCV, 4A, 4.2V, 100mA cut-off
- Maximum continuous discharge: 30A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cell weight maximum: 48g
- Cycle life: 250 cycle to 60% at 30A discharge
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 50°C, Discharging: -20°C ~ 80°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month: -30°C ~ 60°C, 3 month: -30°C ~ 45°C, 1.5 year: -30°C ~ 25°C
This is high current batteries with fairly low capacity. They are rated for 250 cycles with 30A discharge!
Very nice matching discharge curves with nearly constant capacity at any current.
This battery do not get hot at 30A, only warm.
This battery may not have much capacity by todays standard, but it is very good at high current and fast charging.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries