Samsung INR18650-25S 2500mAh (Purple)
- Minimum capacity: 2450mAh
- Rated capacity: 2400mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CCCV 1.25A, 4.2V, 125mAh cut-off
- Rapid charge: CCCV 4A, 4.2V, 100mAh cut-off
- Maximum continuous discharge: 25A, 35A with 80°C cut-off
- Discharge cut-off: 2.5V
- Cycle life: 250 cycles to 60% with 4A charge and 25A discharge.
- Operating temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C, discharge: -20°C ~ 80°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: 0°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: 0°C ~ 45°C, 1.5year 0°C ~ 25°C
This is a fairly new high current cell from Samsung.
The discharge curves tracks just about perfect and the cells can handle 30A
This cell is for high current applications, that is in the 10A to 30A range, where it looks very good.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Apexium for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries