Samsung INR18650-33G 3150mAh (Blue)
- Typical capacity: 3150mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3000mAh
- Charge voltage: 4.20V
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Charging method: CC/CV
- Standard charge current: 975mA
- Maximum charge current: 3250mA (Not for cycle life)
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 6500mA
- Maximum pulse discharge current: 9750mA
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 75% with 975mA charge and 3250mA discharge.
- Operating temperature: charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, discharge: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -20°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 40°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 45°C
This is a high capacity cell with limited current capabilities.
The discharge curves matches fine, but the cell is not for high current, even 10A is over the limit, but then it is not rated for more than 6.5A
It is a good quality high capacity cell, but watch out for charge current.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries