Samsung INR21700-48X 4800mAh (Gray)
- Typical capacity: 4800mAh
- Minimum capacity: 4650mAh
- Maximum charging voltage: 4.2V (4.15V for cycle life)
- Nominal voltage: 3.64V
- Charge method: CC-CV
- Charging current rate: 0.33C (1584mA)
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (3.0V for cycle life)
- Cycle life: 3000 to 70%
Another version of the Samsung 4800mAh LiIon cell with possible high cycle life.
The two cells match very well and can handle about 10A
This is high cycle life batteries, but they must be treated carefully to get the long cycle life.
They are not high current batteries, but can handle a peak in current.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries