Samsung INR21700-50E 5000mAh (Cyan)
- Standard discharge capacity: 4900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Rated discharge capacity: 4753mAh (1C discharge)
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charging method: CC-CV
- Maximum charge current: 4900mA
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 9800mA
- Maximum pulse discharge current: 14700mA
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cycle life: 500 cycles to 3802mAh (80%)
- Operating temperature: Charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, discharge: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: 1 month: -20°C ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20°C ~ 45°C, 1 year: -20°C ~ 23°C
This is one of the new high capacity 21700 cells.
The two cells are very well matches, but they do not like high current (I forget thermosensor on one of them, it survived, but must have been hot).
This is a good quality battery and with high capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by batteridoktorn.se for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries