Sanyo UR18650ZT 2800mAh (Orange)
- Battery Capacity: 2800 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: 18650
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.3 V
- Battery Minimum Voltage: 2.75 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
- Brand: SANYO
This battery needs a 4.3 volt charger to get maximum capacity.
With a 4.3 volt starting voltage the output voltage from this battery is higher than most 4.2 volt batteries.
Test with 4.2 volt charging
Using a normal 4.2 Volt charger looses about 210mAh and some of the voltage advantage.
Being from Sanyo it is a very good battery. Using the battery with 4.2 volt it is close to 2600mAh batteries in voltage, but with slightly less capacity. Using a 4.3 volt charger the battery has a slight advantage over 2600mAh batteries.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries