Shockli 18350 700mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal capacity: 730mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Standard charge: 4.2V 500mA
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Continuous discharge current: 10A
- Pulse discharge current: 15A
- Initial impedance max.: 35mOhm
- Cycle life: 500cycle to 60%
- Operating temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°c -35°c
- Weight: 21g
This is a high current 18350 cell.
The curves are fairly good, but they do not track perfectly. The cell can deliver 10A when hard pressed, but definitely not 15A.
This cell is one of the good performing high current cells, I would have liked a bit less variation between the two cells, but as long as the cell is used stand alone it is not a problem.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries