Shockli 18650 2500mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Standard charge: 4.2V 1000mA
- Maximum charge current: 4000mA
- Continuous discharge current: 30A
- Pulse discharge current: 35A
- Initial impedance max.: 18mOhm
- Cycle life: 500cycle to 60%
- Operating temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°c -35°c
- Weight: 45g
This is a high current cell with good capacity.
The two cells can deliver a lot of current, the two cells tracks fairly well, but the 30A/35A might be a bit optimistic.
It looks like Shockli got a very powerful battery here with good capacity.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries