Shockli 21700 4000mAh (Black) 2018
- Type of Battery: Shockli 21700 4000mah IMR battery 20A
- Size(mm): 21.7±0.2mm(Diameter) x 70.9±0.2 mm(Length)
- Weight(g): 70±2g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 4000mah (0.2C Discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: 2.75 V
- Standard Charge: 0.3 A~2A (Recommend 0.5 A~1.5A) /4.2V±0.05V
- Maximum charge current: 2A
- Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- MAX Discharge Current: 30A
- Initial Impedance: < 20 mOhm
- Cycle Life: 500times: discharging capacity to 80%
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -10°C ~ 60°C
This is one of the newer cell sizes with more capacity and high current.
This is very nice discharge curves with good match and nearly constant capacity, even at high current. I had to stop the 20A and 30A discharge due to heat.
These cells can deliver a lot of current and has more capacity than the older 18650 size, the cells has good discharge curves.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries