Shockli 26650 4200mAh (Purple)
- Nominal capacity: 4200mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Standard charge: 4.2V 2000mA
- Maximum charge current: 4000mA
- Continuous discharge current: 30A
- Pulse discharge current: 60A
- Initial impedance max.: 20mOhm
- Cycle life: 500cycle to 60%
- Operating temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°c -35°c
- Weight: 92g
A high current rated 26650, it lives up to the capacity rating, but the current rating is way to high.
Up to 10A the curves looks good, at 15A one of the cells has a problem and at higher current both cells has problems.
The cells performance is fairly average for 4200mAh 26650 cells and is not really useable for 30A or 60A current, but works fine up to 10A.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries
Compare to 26650 and other batteries