Shockli 26650 4300mAh (Green) 2018
- Type of Battery: Shockli 26650 4300mah IMR battery 40A
- Size(mm): 26.2±0.2mm(Diameter) x 65.2±0.2 mm(Length)
- Weight(g): 98±2g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 4300mah (0.2C Discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: 3.0 V
- Standard Charge: 0.3 A~3A (Recommend 0.5 A~1.5A) /4.2V±0.05V
- Maximum charge current: 3A
- Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
- MAX Discharge Current: 40A
- Initial Impedance: <14 mOhm
- Cycle Life: 300 times to 70% capacity
- Charging Time: Standard charge: 4.5hours at charge current: 1.0A
- Operating environment: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -10°C~60°C
This is a high current 26650 cell
The two cells are nearly a perfect match and capacity is constant up to 20A discharge. At 30A the cell has trouble keeping up the voltage (It need to heat up first) and the capacity goes a bit down.
The batteries get very warm at 30A.
These batteries are good at high current, but are not the best in capacity. This make them good for high current application where the most capacity is not that important.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries