Shockli 26650 5250mAh (Green) 2018
- Type of Battery: Shockli 26650 5250mah IMR battery 20A
- Size(mm): 26.3±0.2mm(Diameter) x 65.2±0.2 mm(Length)
- Weight(g): 98±2g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 5250mah (0.2C Discharge)
- Discharge Cut-off voltage: 2.75 V
- Standard Charge: 0.3 A~2A (Recommend 0.5 A~1.5A) /4.2V±0.05V
- Maximum charge current: 2A
- Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- MAX Discharge Current: 30A
- Initial Impedance: < 20 mohm
- Cycle Life: 500times to 80%
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -10°C~60°C
High capacity and high current 26650 cells.
The discharge curves for the two cells tracks nicely and the cell can handle 15A without problems.
At 20A I stopped a bit early due to the temperature.
The batteries are good at high current and capacity, but at 20A and above it is best not to use continuous discharge.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by shockli.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries