Sibeile IMR18350 700mAh ft (Black) 2014
- Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Nominal voltage: 3.7 V
- Nominal capacity: 700mAh
- Charging method: charge with constant current 1C to 4.2V, then charge with constant voltage 4.2V till charge current is less than 0.01C
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C ; 65±20%RH, Discharging, -20°C~60°C ; 65±20%RH
- Storage environment: -20°C~45°C 65±20%RH
- storage for a long time(>3 months) and the storage condition shall be:<35°C;65±20%RH;3.7~3.9V
This is unprotected high current cells.
The batteries does track fairly well and can deliver a lot of current. The are very close to rated capacity, even at high current.
These IMR batteries has good performance and I will rate them acceptable.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries