Sibeile IMR18350 800mAh (Black)
- Sibeile 3.7V 18350 800mAh Cylindrical Rechargeable battery
- Sizes: Length: 35.99 mm Diamter: 18.13 mm
- weight: 30g
- Voltage: 3.7v
- Full Charge voltage: 4.2V
- discharge cut-off voltage: 3.0V
- capacity: 800mAh
- internal resistance: 100mOhm
- max charge current: 1C
- max discharge current: 3C
- Top: flat
- with PCB or not: no
- Temperature:dishcarge temperature range:-10°C—60°C, storage temperature range: 0°C—40°C
- storage: 1 year:-20°C—25°C, 3 months:-20°C—45°C, 1 month:-20°C—60°C
The rated current is low for a IMR cell, and the actual test confirms that the cell cannot deliver high current.
The cell does very well up to 2A, but the tracking between the cells is not perfect.
This cell has better than rated capacity, the current capability is fine for a ICR cell, but low for an IMR cell.
I will rate it as a acceptable cell.
Notes and links
According to Sibeile the IMR text will be removed from the next batch of cell.
The batteries was supplied by Sibeile for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries