Sibeile IMR18650 2000mAh bt (Black) 2014
- Typical Capacity: 2230mAh @ 0.2C Discharge
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh @ 0.2C Discharge (0.2C??)
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard Charge: CC/CV,0.2CA, 4.20V
- Standard Discharge: CC,0.2CA, 3.00V
- End-of-charge Voltage: 4.20V±0.05V
- End-of-charge Current: 0.01CA
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 3.00 V
- Charging Time: 8.0hours standard charge
- Quick Charge Current: 2200mA 1.0C
- Quick Disharge Current: 2200mA 1.0C
- Max Disharge Current: 6600mA 3.0C
- Initial Impedance: Max:65mOhm
- Weight: 42±1g
- Operating temperature: 0°~45°
- Discharging: -20°~60°
- Storage temperature:-5°~35°
- Storage Humidity: <75% RH
These batteries are called IMR but their rated high current capability is fairly low for IMR cells.
The batteries show very good tracking and fairly constant capacity, they do also work fine at 10A.
They have a good performance, but cannot match some moderen high current cells.
I will rate them as acceptable.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries