Sibeile IMR18650 3400mAh (Black)
- Nominal Capacity: 3400mAh(0.2C, 2.50V discharge)
- Minimum Capacity: 3350mAh (0.2C, 2.50V discharge)
- Charging Voltage: 4.2±0.05V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Method: CC-CV (constant voltage with limited current)
- Charging Current: Standard charge: 1700mAh, Rapid charge: 3400mAh
- Charging Time: Standard charge: 3 hours, Rapid charge: 2.5 hours
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.50V
- Cell Weight: 48g max.
- Cell Dimension: Height: 65.00mm max. Diameter: 18.25mm max.
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0 to 45 °C Discharge:-20 to 60°C
This battery performs like the Panasonic 3400mAh cell with added protection.
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
After shipping the samples to me, some print was added to the box.
The discharge curves has good tracking, but the protection in this battery has a rather low current limit, it prevented doing a 3A discharge test.
With the exception of the low current limit this cell has good performance.
Notes and links
According to Sibeile the IMR text will be removed from the next batch of cell.
The batteries was supplied by Sibeile for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries