Sofirn 18350 850mAh (Blue)
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 850mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 800mAh
- Charge voltage: 4.2V +/0.03V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Standard charge current: 0.2C
- Standard discharge current: 0.2C
- Rapid charge current: 0.5C
- Rapid discharge current: 0.5C
- Maximum discharge current: 5C
- Internal resistance: <35mOhm @ 1Khz
This 18350 from Sofirn is from the old generation, i.e. moderate current and not top capacity.
The curves tracks fairly well and shows that the battery has very good capacity for the old generation, but is rather bad at much current. It is best used at or below 1A, maybe 2A.
The cells has fairly good capacity, but is best for devices with a limited current consumption.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by a reader for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries