Sony US18650VC7 3400mAh (Green)
- Nominal capacity: 3500mAh (2V cut-off)
- Rated capacity: 3400mAh (2V cut-off)
- Capacity at 5A: 2720mAh (2.5V cut-off)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charge voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.05V
- Charge current: 1.0A.
- Discharge current: up to 8A.
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 70% at 1A charge and 5A discharge, 2.5V cut-off.
This is high capacity cells that can deliver a decent amount of current, but are not high current cells.
The discharge curves tracks nicely, capacity may look at bit low, but that may be because I do not discharge to 2V. They easily matches the 5A rated capacity.
Very good high capacity batteries from a big brand.
Notes and links
Vapcell told me that I was missing some cells in my comparator and they would be happy to supply them.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries