Sony US18650VTC5A 2600mAh (Green)
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated capacity: 2500mAh
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 35A with 80° cut-off
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Internal impedance: 13.0mOhm typical at 1kHz
- Cycle performance: 300 cycles to 70% with 10A discharges.
- Standard charge current: 2.5A
- Maximum charge current: 6A
- Charge voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
A very high current cell with fairly high capacity.
The discharge curves has very good tracking and the cell handles the 30A discharge nicely.
The cell was very close to the cut-off temperature at the end of the 30A discharge.
The upgrade from VTC5 to VTC5A did not add more capacity to the cell, but the voltage is slightly higher when drawing current.
As usual the Sony cells are very good.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries