Soshine C 5500mAh (White)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 5500 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: NiMH
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 1.4 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 1.2 V
- Minimum capacity: 5000mAh
- Internal resistance: 20 milliohm
- Standard charge current: 1100mA
- Fast charge current: 2500mA (2.4hrs)
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+0,0°C, 2A:+1,0°C, 3A:+2,1°C, 5A:+5,4°C, 7A:+9,0°C, 10A:+13,2°C, 15A:+18,8°C, 20A:+20,1°C
The NiMH C cell from Soshine.
These two cells do not match capacity and are below rated capacity, at least the mismatch in capacity is only a minor problem with NiMH.
The batteries have a good capacity, but not as much as promised.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium