Tecxus AA 2700mAh (Silver-Maroon)
- Nominal voltage:: 1.20V
- Open circuit voltage: >=1.40V after 16h/0.1C charge
- Nominal capacity: 2700mAh at 0.2C discharge to 1.0V after 16h/0.1C charge
- Minimal capacity: 2500mAh at 0.2C discharge to 1.0V after 16h/0.1C charge
- Weight: 33g +/-5g
- Int. resistance: <25mOhm @ 1kHz
- Fast charge: 2.4h at 0.5C (1350mA)
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 40°C
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 45°C
- Cycle life: >300 cycles
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,1°C, 2A:+3,5°C, 3A:+6,5°C, 5A:+12,5°C, 7A:+18,7°C, 10A:+1,8°C
Some high capacity NiMH batteries.
The discharge curves tracks nicely.
Compared to the other tested brands of 2700mAh these cells has slightly more capacity at lower current, but voltage is also slightly lower.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium