Tensai LC18350 950mAh (Gray)
- Typical Capacity: 900mAh
- Minimal Capacity: 850mAh
- Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
- Internal Resistance: 60 m
- Charge Voltage: 4.20V ±0.5
- Charge Mode: CC/CV
- Charge Time: Standard Charge Method: 8.0h (C/8), Quick Charge Method: 1h (1C)
- Continuous Discharge: 1C
- Max. Continuous Discharge Current: 3C
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage 3.0V
- Working Temperature: charge 0°C ~ 45°C, discharge -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 35°C
- Battery Weight 22 ± 2g
A 18350 cell with decent current capability.
The discharge curves looks fine, with good tracking and little capacity drop due to load.
This cell is not the 18350 with highest current capability or highest capacity, but a good compromise.
I will rate this as an acceptable cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries