TrustFire IMR18350 800mAh (Red)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 800 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Battery Form Factor: 18350
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
- Electrolyte: LiPF6
- Battery core: LiNiCOMnO2-C
Trustfire is often not that good quality, what about these cells?
The cells do not track perfectly, but that is often case with 18350 cells, especially at high current.
The cells can deliver a lot of current, they do look fairly average in performance for a high current cell.
As usual the difference in performance means it is best to use one at a time.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries