Vapcell ICR14500 1000mAh (Gold) 2018
- Type: Flat top
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 1000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 950mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:23g
- Internal resistance: Max:60mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 500mA,CCCV 50mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 1000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 3A
- Operating Temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~75°C
- Storage Temperature: -5°C~35°C
- Storage Humidity: <75%RH
This is a new generation of high capacity 14500 cells.
The discharge curves tracks nicely and the 3A rating looks to be about right.
This looks like a good high capacity 14500 cell, it handles the rated 3A current nicely and it do not fall flat if more current is drawn.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries