Vapcell ICR18500 2000mAh (Green) 2018
- Model: ICR18500
- Size: ø18.0*49.0mm
- Type: Flat top
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage:4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Typical Capacity: 2000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 1950mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:35g
- Internal resistance: Max:50mOhm (AC 1kHz)
- Standard Charge: 1000mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 3hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 1500mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 5A
- Operating Temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature -5°C ~ 35°C
This is one of the less used sizes, this battery is not a high current cell.
The discharge curves tracks fairly well and it can deliver the rated 5A, but definitely not 10A.
The battery looks good, but with the size and 5A limit its applications are limited.
Notes and links
This size battery matches 3 CR123 primary batteries in length and voltage, but is larger in diameter.
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries