Vapcell IFR26650 2600mAh (Red)
- Model: Vapcell IFR26650 2600mah 55A/75A
- Size: 26.6*65.1mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.20V
- End-of-charge voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.0V
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:90g
- Internal resistance: Max:5mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 2500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Charging Time: 1.5hours(standard charge)
- Quick Charge Current: 12000mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 55A
- Max Discharge Current: 75A under 80°C
A large LiFePO4 cell that can handle very high current.
The two cells tracks nicely. My test only goes to 30A and the cell has no problems with that.
At 30A the cell do not get very warm.
Here I calculate the internal resistance by turning 1A on/off during a full discharge.
The cell looks good, it has the rated capacity, and can deliver a lot of current at a stable voltage, but as always with LiFePO4 the voltage and capacity is lower than regular LiIon.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries