Vapcell IMR14500 700mAh (Yellow)
- Product: Vacell 14500 700mAh
- Model: IMR 14500
- Size: 14.0*49.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Typical Capacity: 700mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 650mAh (0.2C discharge)
- top: Flat top/button top
- color: yellow
- weight: 25g max
- Internal Resistance: <80mOhm
- Standard Charge: 0.5A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Continuous maximum charge current: 2A
- discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5v
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 4A
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 40°C, Discharging, -20°C~55°C
- Storage environment: -20°C~55°C, storage >3 months: -20°C~45°C
The AA sized high current LiIon from Vapcell.
Nice looking discharge curves, the cell performes well with nearly constant capacity up to 3A, but 5A is to much.
A good performing cell with both fairly high current and capacity, but the chemistry type used has a slightly low voltage at high currents.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries