Vapcell IMR18650 2600mAh (Purple)
- Product: Vapcell 18650 2600mAh
- Model: IMR 18650
- Size: 18.3*65.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Max. charge voltage: 4.25V
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2500mAh (0.2C discharge)
- top: Flat top
- color: purple
- weight: 48g max
- Internal Resistance: <20mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
- discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5v
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 30A
- Maximum pulse discharge current: 40A
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~75°C
- Storage environment: -30°C~55°C, storage >3 months: -20°C~45°C
This is the usual high current cell with good capacity.
The cell has very good performance high current performance, but I do not like the difference between the cells.
Impressive high current performance, but it would be nice with less tolerance between the cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries