Vapcell IMR18650 3100mAh (Red)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Max. charge voltage: 4.25V
- Typical Capacity: 3100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- top: Flat top
- color: red
- weight: 48g max
- Internal Resistance: <20mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
- discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5v
- maximum discharge current: 40A
- Operating environment: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C~75°C
This is a high current cell with good capacity.
There is a fairly good tracking between the discharge curves and the cell can deliver about 20A.
It could nearly deliver a full 20A discharge.
At 30A the cell gets rather hot and I stop the discharge.
The cell is a good performing high current cell, but as usual the rating is on the optimistic side.
Notes and links
I got this cell from a reader, he checked under the wrapper on one of the cells. This cell is not on the Vapcell website, but can easily be found on alibaba.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries