Vapcell IMR26650 4200mAh (Yellow)
- Product: Vapcell 26650 4200mAh
- Model: IMR 26650
- Size: 26.2*65.2mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Max. charge voltage: 4.25V
- Typical Capacity: 4200mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 4100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- top: Flat top
- color: yellow
- weight: 98g max
- Internal Resistance:<20mOhm
- Standard Charge: 1.5A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V, CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
- discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5v
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 45A
- Maximum pulse discharge current: 80A
- Operating environment: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~75°C
- Storage environment: -30°C~55°C, storage >3 months: -20°C~45°C
A really high current 26650 cell according to specifications.
The two cells are not exactly equal. What is also obvious is that the cell has problems at higher current and need to warm up before it can deliver and one of the cells failed completely at 30A.
Not a very impressive cell, it can do 20A if it gets time to warm up, but not 30A and not the rated 45A.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries