Vapcell INR10440 320mAh (Green)
- Model:INR10440 320mah 3A
- Size: 10.1*43.0mm
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Typical Capacity: 320mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 290mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Weight: Max:10g
- Internal resistance: Max:60mOhm AC 1kHz
- Standard Charge: 250mA,CCCV 50mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current:500mA
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 3A
This LiIon size is similar to AAA cells, but with up to 4.2V
The discharge curves for the two cells are fairly similar and the cells can handle up to 3A, this means more than 9 watt of power from this small cell!
The 9 watt is only for 5 minutes!
Here I am pulsing 0.5A on and off to measure internal resistance during discharge.
There are not many 10440 LiIon cells on the market, this is a good and rather high power one.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries